Welcome Back to School!
Welcome back to school and welcome to the new PS59 PTAs website!
We are excited to see everyone back at school and to introduce you to our new website.
Your PTA Account - Each family has their own PTA Account - click on My Account. This is the place to go anytime you want to:
- make a donation
- purchase something
- register for after school programs
- sign up to volunteer
- update your directory information
Register. Make a Donation. Volunteer. (and more!)
Registration is easy!
1. Login to the PS59PTA website (click the button below and follow the instructions for creating a new account)
2. Step 1 - fill out your family information
3. Step 2 - choose what information you want included in the Directory
4. Complete the remaining forms: sign up to volunteer and to be a class parent; make your annual fund donation; and purchase spirit wear through our online store - Boutique 59. (More to come!)
A note from the PS59 PTA Executive Board Members…
Welcome back to all returning families and a big WELCOME to all new families. PS 59 is a remarkable elementary school and its PTA is 100% fueled by the PS59 community. We would like to extend a warm THANK YOU to all our parents, family, and friends for being such amazing partners and playing such an integral role in our success. We’d also like to extend a great big “shout-out” to our phenomenal principal, brilliant teachers, and incredible office and building teams. We are fortunate to have such a tight-knit community in this vast city.
As we begin another school year, we ask for your support so that we can continue making resources and learning opportunities available to our students. For the PTA to be effective, everyone’s participation is necessary. Please remember to donate to the annual fund and fill out the volunteer survey. We also invite you to explore our “Ways To Give” section for more information on our annual fund - your support is very much appreciated and essential in helping to make the upcoming year a successful one.
- Thursday, September 20
- Tuesday, September 25
- Saturday, September 29
- Wednesday, October 3
- Monday, October 8
- Friday, October 12
- Monday, October 15